Decent fat loss workouts should keep in mind that the main goal is fat loss and not weight loss.
Is there a difference between those two?
Of course, there is!
All weight loss workout plans would consider one and only factor: “Calorie Deficit” - total calorie expenditure in coordination with daily calorie intake.
On the other hand, fat loss regimens should take under consideration the need to increase muscle mass and decrease body fat percentage.
That is the only goal of such a plan, and it has absolutely nothing to do with calorie intake or calorie expenditure, although a calorie count would be necessary in order to be able to track the results.
Therefore, by now, everyone should be able to comprehend the main difference between weight loss workouts and fat loss workouts.
Having established the basis in order to recognize the differences of those two similar but nonetheless different kinds of workouts, we need to identify which, out of the hundreds of different workout variations suit best our fat loss goals.
In order to do just that, we need to examine
some other factors as well, like simplicity in execution, low or no budget
requirements and lastly we will look into some common workouts to see how they
could fit, or not, to the workout scheme we have set to do or already doing, ourselves ,such as:
1. We should examine how cardio can be put to use towards fat loss and simply towards strengthening the cardiovascular system
2. We should find no budget fat loss workouts by looking into the concept of working out at home.
3. We should put to use in our benefit successful techniques such as high intensity interval training.
4. We should utilize the power of our body weight to yield great results at no cost.
5. We should aim for six pack abs through simple workouts along with the right dieting habits.
6. We should understand that no sophisticated machinery is needed to achieve great fat loss results, other than a pair of dumbbells.
7. We should try to find a new ally against fat by looking at running with a different perspective.
8. We should open our eyes to one of the oldest workouts existing out there which is bicycling.
9. We should establish the essential understanding that no workout, targeting fat loss instead of weight loss, can be effective unless there is some kind of weight training included. If you want to burn fat even faster you should definitely try to build muscle at the same time.
10. We should clearly understand that no matter which workout method we choose its duration should never exceed the one hour limit.
Such exhausting workouts are not for everyday people and should be avoided.
Instead, quick workouts can effectively take their place with even better results.
If you are looking for a successful and more personalized online help regarding a no equipment approach to your fat loss goals, take a look at www.unique-bodyweight-exercises.com
On the other hand, if you need to hear it from a professional personal trainer go check www.insiders-guide-to-fitness-diet-exercise-and-weight-loss.com
Plenty of fat loss workout regimes can do the job. Share yours with the rest of the world and help people around the world to successfully get rid of extra fat.
Fat Fighters Newsletter
and receive for FREE
a copy of...
...that will provide you with the absolutely necessary to, finally, reveal your abs!